Brook Farm Veterinary Center is a leading provider of veterinary medicine in the Hudson Valley that is reinventing how veterinary practices engage with their clients. We’ve grown our client base exponentially over the past several years by offering superlative customer service and comprehensive care. Founded on family values and anchored in the trust of our clients, our group consists of smart and dedicated individuals who care about our clients and patients more than words can describe. As we grow in both size and number, we continue to innovate and collaborate to provide the highest quality medicine to the animals under our care. As mindful, local people, we are increasingly grateful for our community of clients and fans who share our passion and have faith in our practice. Thanks for pushing us to be better, to care better, and for inspiring us with your mutual desire for a better veterinary experience. We are convinced that together we can provide the most comprehensive care in the industry.
Brook Farm Veterinary Center’s mission is to establish a client-centered facility that provides outstanding customer service, cost-effective solutions, and unprecedented medical standards. We will achieve this high standard by providing a professional and growth-motivated working environment at all levels; by committing ourselves to the education of our clients’ ever-changing needs; by providing humane and caring medical services to all of our patients; by maintaining the acquisition of the latest technology and combining it with our existing services.
During times of change and corporate takeover, Brook Farm has remained independent and proudly continues to adapt to the world in which we live. As a family owned and operated practice, Brook Farm has remained a place where we continually strive to earn our client’s confidence and trust. We are united by our love for animals, dedication to the field, and our involvement in the community in which we serve.
Brook Farm Veterinary Center’s primary task is to provide meticulous medical attention to our patients and exemplary customer service. We are confident that we can continue our growth by maintaining the highest standards in veterinary medicine while keeping in sight the values in which we were originally founded upon. Our practice is a multi-faceted care facility and can be described as follows:
- Small Animal General Practice Facility
- Alternative / Holistic Medical Facility
- Surgical Services Facility
- Emergency Care Provider
- Boarding Facility
- Merchandising Store
- A clean and reputable hospital that is customer service based,
- A staff that is knowledgable, courteous, and respectful to our clients,
- Compliance at every level with established guidelines and laws from government bodies such as the New York State Board of Veterinary Medicine,
- A cohesive orientation and training program that promotes structured growth within the development,
- Caring and efficient concierge-level reception service,
- Highly skilled and knowledgable technicians that are Licensed, Certified, Registered, or License-Eligible in New York State,
- Doctors who have a love for animals and a true dedication to the field.
If you are concerned that we are not meeting the standards and expectations described above, please speak with Evan, Director of Hospital Administration, at (845) 878-4833 x715 or evan[at]brookfarmemail.com. We are committed to working with our clients to ensure their experience with our practice is always pleasant and the issues presented are promptly rectified.