AFFORDABLE & SAFE

Low-Cost Spays & Neuters

Our low-cost program is open to all as a service to the community. We are proud to do our part by ensuring all pets are spayed and neutered in a safe and proficient manner.

Purchase Your Certificate Now

CURRENT CERTIFICATE RATES
MALE DOG: $70
FEMALE DOG: $105
MALE CAT: $60
FEMALE CAT: $80

How the Program Works

Once you complete your purchase above, you will be emailed an electronic certificate that will serve as a voucher for your pet's visit (be sure to print it out!) Then, give us a call or come back here to schedule your pet's surgery. Please take careful note below to see what is and isn't covered under this unique community service.

We make no profit off the sale of your pet's certificate. 5% of every certificate is donated to help pets in our community. The remaining 95% funds this important program.

WHAT YOUR CERTIFICATE COVERS

Surgical Procedure & Anesthesia

Your pet's procedure will be performed by a licensed veterinarian adhering to the highest standards in veterinary medicine. A Licensed Veterinary Technician will act as your pet's dedicated anesthetist throughout their surgery.Valued at $350

Post-Operative Monitoring

While every surgical procedure carries a certain degree of risk, careful post-operative monitoring by our trained and knowledgable staff helps us mitigate complications and ensure a successful recovery. Valued at $45

Hospitalization & Inpatient Treatments

Depending on the complexity of your pet's surgery, they will be hospitalized for 12-24 hours. We take this time to ensure that your pet receives proper post-surgical care and continual evaluation by the doctor before being discharged. Valued at $95

Catheterization & Fluids

Your pet needs to stay hydrated while under anesthesia. A catheter enables us to provide fluids throughout their procedure. Valued at $125

TOTAL SAVINGS: $500 - $650

WHAT IT DOESN'T COVER

Pre-Anesthetic Bloodwork

A comprehensive diagnostic panel provides us with critical insight into your pet's internal health. This necessary bloodwork will alert us to any underlying health conditions before beginning the procedure.

Comprehensive Examination

Every patient needs a head-to-toe comprehensive exam by the doctor to ensure that they are physically fit and able to undergo their procedure.

Medication & Injections

Your pet may be prescribed antibiotics or pain medication after their procedure. These medications may be given on-site in the form of an injection or in a pill or capsule to be given at home.

Elizabethan Collar

Male dogs will need an elizabethan collar to prevent them from biting or licking the site of their incision.

TOTAL ADDITIONAL COSTS: $100 - $200

PageLines